Pages

02 February 2010

Twisted hat

One of the many knitting projects I have taken on in my unemployment. I really love the simple, unique cable pattern on this hat. Perfect for men and women! You can find the pattern for free on the Joko Knits blog. I discovered it on Ravelry, my new knitting community. Check it out! I had to adjust the size a little to fit the gauge and added fold-able brim per request of the recipient. I think I prefer it sans fold. I used Cascade Yarns 128 in Olive. Love this pattern. So easy!

3 comments:

Christina said...

Very handsome hat, and fellow. :)

Mary Lundquist said...

Beautiful cable and color. I also love that photo of you two.

maryka said...

Thanks for the lovely comments! It's nice to be keeping up with the blog and being more intentional about documenting and sharing my projects. I love that photo too! Nick has a polaroid "app" on his iPhone that takes really cool shots